Tuesday 2 October 2012

How to meet women



I am not good looking, so i will struggle to attract women?
This is what is known as a limiting belief – any belief that you have which places limitations on your abilities on how to meet women, rather than empowering you.
Limiting beliefs are not true and some of the main limiting beliefs that I overcome with my clients are:
Fear of rejection.
I am not good enough.
I am not worthy enough to have a beautiful girlfriend.
I will not know what to say.
She looks like she has a boyfriend.
She won’t be interested in me.
There are so many better looking men here than me.
Creating pictures and feelings of failure within your body which limit you.
Now believing that you are not good looking, and that you will always struggle to attract women, is a limiting belief that I have dealt with on many occasions.
I know that you have all seen “ugly” men with very attractive women, and I’m sure that your standard response is that he must have money. Let me tell you that, yes, there are certain women that are attracted to money, but in reality, it is a very small percentage.
What a lot of men do not realise is that women are not attracted to the same things as men.
Men are generally attracted, at first, to youth and beauty whereas women, from the outset, are attracted to a wider variety of things including leadership, integrity, manners, social skills, laughter, being able to put them in a good mood, and ultimately your ability to understand their model of the world and explore it.
If you have all of these skills and more, then you will be able to attract women consistently regardless of your looks.
The problem with this is that you need to be confident with who you are and not get your confidence from lines which someone has given you the confidence to use.
One of the main skills that I teach clients is how to enter the world as a woman views it, which allows you to communicate on a deeper level. When you have mastered this skill it will not matter if a millionaire or a top Latin model enters the room, because you will be communicating in a way in which a woman has never encountered before, and it will seem as though no one else in the room exists.
   Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment