Monday 24 September 2012

Care sms


Friendship is about bringing out the positive when everything seems negative, being accepted for who you are, being able to pick up right where you left off, sharing and talking and laughing with friends like me. Take care.
A special breakfast for you today: a plate of love, a bowl of peace, a spoon of hope, a fork of care, and a glass of prayer. Enjoy your meal for you are under God's care.
We don't have everything to enjoy life, but we have life to enjoy everything made available for us.  Always choose to see the nice things.  Life is happier that way.  Take care.
Always continue being a channel of inspiration to everyone.  Life is not a coincidence. It is who you are.  It is by love that we serve.  It is by patience that we understand.  It is by trials that we gain wisdom.  It is by sharing that we become a blessing.
Blessed is the person who understands that the reason for praying is not to have all we want....but to thank God for all He has given us.  Have a blessed day.
God opens millions of flowers without forcing the buds, reminding us not to force anything, for things happen perfectly in time.  Take care always.
May the journey of your life be fragrant with new opportunities, your days be bright with new hopes, and your heart be happy with love.  Take care.
Colors may fade, the sun may not shine, the moon may not be bright, heartbeats may stop, lives may pass but our friendship, I'll treasure 'til the day my heart stops.
May God of heaven shower you a lot of blessings and opportunities to make your day a truly fulfilling one.  Good morning and take care.
Friendship is a gift that is fair in all things. It roots from one's heart and involves memories that stay not for a while but for a lifetime.
Morning is a wonderful blessing... either stormy or sunny, it stands for hope.., giving us another start of what we call life.   Have a blessed day.  Take care.
Life is like a book. Each day is a new page. May your book be a bestseller with adventures to tell, lessons to learn and tales of good deeds to remember.
A friend is lyk a book that has 2 b read 2 appreciate its beauty...as such, u r 1 of d finest books ever written. How i wish u can b reprinted!
Thank u 4 touching my life in ways u may never know. My riches do not lie in material wealth but in having friends like u - a precious gift from God.
When you're down, I'll be there to cheer u up...When you're tired, I'll be there to lift you up...I'll be your friend no matter what.
I may have 4gtn 2 say dat I care, I may have failed 2 open up and share, but though no words have been spoken, my promise of eternal friendship wont be broken.....
Some joys are better explained in silence, as a smile gets more audible than laughter. I was asked if I enjoyed my friendship with you. I just smiled.
No one can go back and make a new beginning, but anyone can start from now and make a happy ending.
When you find a dream inside your heart, don't ever let it go.... for dreams are the tiny seeds from which beautiful tomorrows grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment